Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Living the Sample Life #1

Just like everyone else, I'm feeling the pinch. Unfortunately I really like shopping , and as I am currently still looking for work, a stroll round the shops helps to break the monotony of another day being unemployed.

I heard a while back about websites that offer samples of leading products. I did sign up for one, but got a load of spam emails instead, so decided to leave it.

About 3 weeks ago I thought I give it another go, this time a little bit wiser to check the small print. I found a site called Magic Freebies that have been given good reviews and had a look at it. 

Every day it offers a least 8 new freebies to give away and does competitions and vouchers as well. 

It's easy to get carried away and it helps to be more selective about what you sign up for, I mean do you really want a tote bag from Quick Quid?

I only request samples that don't ask for my mobile number and always make sure all the little boxes at the bottom are ticked or unticked so I don't receive any unwanted emails.

Already I have received a sample of Flora Garden by Gucci and 3 samples of Ganier face creams. It's quite exciting to come home and found the postman has been and posted some new samples through the door (unless it's just me!)

Will keep updating with any more samples I get.




No comments:

Post a Comment